Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Lilly photography

  • Wednesday 2 August 2017
  • Labels: , ,
  • Hello everyone, first a bit of introduction. This will probably be in several articles, just to keep you teased My name is Mladen Grujic (Mladen Grujić on Serbian alphabet), born and raised in Serbia (Srbija, again Serbian alphabet).

    My first interest in photography I showed when I was little kid. I had some old non functional camera that my dad Mladen Grujic (yes we have the same name, and its bit common in Serbia) gave me for birthday one day. It was some old camera, probably not bought in Serbia in the first place.

    Lilly photography

    So, I have spent lots of time clicking at all various targets. My dad, often gave me instruction how to hold camera and all different stuff about photography. I think somewhere deep he believed that his son will be professional photographer some day. So, when young Mladen Grujic finished high school, he decided to go to college to study photography. And so he did. On some homework’s he had in college, he stumbled onto one beautiful flower.



    It was lilly flower. Little did he knew that later he will be well known as Mladen Grujic lilly photographer. Of course, equipment was quite expensive, so young Mladen Grujic had to find some job so that he can save enough for some quality equipment. He got job in Serbia, namely Belgrade as part time photographer for one newspaper. Subject were very much different from his favorite, but you have to eat something, right? Eventually chief editor asked him to help him with one photo session of some floral decorations.

    Of course, Mladen Grujic accepted that with great thrill, and manage to produce some very quality shots of those decoration. Of course, he was focused on his favorite lilly flower. After that session his editor was recommending him to everyone who needed floral photographer. Of course, there is no need to mention that by now, people heard about Mladen Grujic and his great lilly shots, and that money kept pouring in.

    Well, not exactly pouring, but there was enough money for him to live nicely.So after some time, it become more obvious that he will be able to earn pretty decent money from gigs, and at the same time focus on subject he love – lilly.I guess I will leave rest of it for later. It’s already 2:00 AM so I’m kinda sleepy. But you will hear from me soon. Cheers!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment