Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Photography Ideas

  • Friday 11 August 2017
  • Labels: ,
  • Are you always struggling to find new ideas for your photography? Well I wanted to share with you some information I stumbled upon while surfing the internet that will not only help develop your own photography ideas but produce some amazing photo’s that you thought were not possible.

    Photography Ideas

    This information is an online video course that contains over 9 hours of videos and an eBook  that not only broaden my photography but will yours also. You have the opportunity to further develop your own photography ideas from this course.

    You may not know that there are many areas of photography from light painting, HDR, bokeh, levitation photography, landscape, long exposure and night time photography to name a few.  Being able to focus on new photography ideas at times can often present a challenging task though this can be reduced when we take the time to learn and develop new skills in different areas of photography.

    Do you prefer to use your automatic settings on your DSLR? I use to always used the automatic settings that were on my DSLR camera until I came across Trick Photography and Special Effects 2nd edition. ( Get more detailed here about trick photography and special effects 2nd edition). This is an excellent resource that you will not only learn from but will give you the ability to develop your own creativity and photography ideas.

    Did you know that there are no concrete rules with photography. I always thought that you always had a set of rules but as I worked through the book I started to come up with my own photography ideas and build on what I was learning, and you can too. It has never been easier to learn more about your DSLR and develop your own ideas while learning the following:

    • You can skip the years and months of searching for all this information and experiment with your creativity by learning new and different techniques even if you are a beginner seeking to be more creative with your photo’s..

    •   
    • Did you think  like I always thought that these effects and tricks were mysterious and for professional photographers only. I found that an amateur, a hobbyist, or even if you are a beginner to photography you are capable of learning these basic techniques very effectively. It will bring a new creativity that you probably have never thought about or considered.

    •  
    • My next question was, could I do this with a DSLR camera and on a shoe string budget?  The answer is “yes I could and yes I have” and you can too! I never needed an expensive DSLR, chances are if you already have a DSLR you can achieve those amazing photo’s with the wow factor.  It really impresses your friends, family and co-workers.

    •  
    • I really had it all wrong, not all effects are achieved with post editing software. There are photo’s that you can easily achieve effects with without the use of software. I didn’t believe it at first but you can easily create creative photo’s that people look twice at.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment